IMAS is delighted to announce that the “Asociación para la difusión y promoción del II Mundial de Rugby Inclusivo” (AMURI) and IMQ (Igualatorio Médico Quirúrgico) have signed a health care and sponsorship agreement which will acknowledge IMQ, the leading health care insurer in the Basque Country, as the official medical cover of the 2nd International Mixed Ability Rugby Tournament in Vitoria-Gasteiz.
The President of AMURI, Moisés San Mateos and the Commercial Manager of IMQ Araba, Iñaki Casas, formalised the agreement by which IMQ will provide assistance and emergency and urgent care services to the teams and staff taking part in the event.
We are particularly proud because IMQ shares and supports IMART 2017 objectives to:
- Enhance the participation and interaction of people of all abilities
- Build new synergies between sport clubs, educational institutions, communities and local authorities.
- Promote and disseminate the rugby´s core values: integrity, passion, solidarity, discipline and respect.
- Contribute to fostering a sustainable model of national and international sport events for diverse capacities.
- Make this world a better world through sport, rugby and education.
IMAS, AMURI and all the participants are grateful to IMQ for their support!